17 people are interested
Raise Funds for a Mental Health Foundation
17 people are interested
The Humans Love Love Foundation believes everyone deserves access to mental healthcare. Our purpose is to connect underserved communities with mental health resources. To achieve this goal, we will create grants for individuals to seek the help that they desperately need and provide easy access to information about mental illness on our platform.
We are looking for multiple volunteers to help grow our foundation and raise money for these grants. If you have an interest in mental health, psychology, community-based work, and/or personal growth, we encourage you to be a part of our mission.
What you can expect to do as a volunteer:
- Understand our mission and become a mental health ally
- Research prospective donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that will appeal to potential donors and explain our cause
- Reach out to friends, family, or community members who may be interested in helping our cause
- Contact local businesses who may want to collaborate with our foundation or donate profit/proceeds to the cause
- Share our social media pages and help spread awareness on mental health issues
- Connect board members/the president with potential donors
- Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations
- Gain valuable experience in communication, organizational, and networking skills
- Be a part of a fun, easy-going, passionate team :)
About Humans Love Love Foundation
PO Box 1602, Alameda, CA 94501, US
We are a minority-led nonprofit that believes everyone deserves access to mental healthcare. Barriers such as exorbitant prices for therapy sessions or deeply ingrained stigma within our society discourage many from asking for help in the first place. We simply want to make the journey to recovery easier for others in the future. To achieve this goal, we plan on providing easy access to information about mental illness on our platform while creating grants for underprivileged individuals to seek the help that they desperately need. Education and proper funding are hurdles that we can overcome together.
Our goal is to connect underserved communities with mental health resources. The grants we give out to individuals can be used for therapy sessions, medication costs, wellness classes, rehabilitation centers, and other similar mental health resources. We work with each recipient individually to decide where the grant would serve them best.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 28, 2021
- Mental Health
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on your schedule.
- Make successful fundraising attempts. Show effort and passion for our cause. You will be a representative of the Humans Love Love Foundation, and as such need to maintain a professional, kind, and respectful attitude in all areas of volunteering.