5 people are interested
Social Media Content Creator/Marketer - Run Our Mental Health Organization's Social Media Accounts
5 people are interested
The Humans Love Love Foundation believes everyone deserves access to mental healthcare. Our purpose is to connect underserved communities with mental health resources. To achieve this goal, we will create grants for individuals to seek the help that they desperately need and provide easy access to information about mental illness on our platform.
We are looking for multiple volunteers to help grow our social media presence.
If you are creative, punctual, an effective writer, and have an interest in mental health, we encourage you to apply and be a part of our mission. No previous experience required.
As a volunteer in this role, you can expect to:
- Create content for our social media accounts (content must be fact-based, well researched, and consistent with our current model)
- Become proficient on Canva to create engaging and visually appealing text posts
- Maintain our social media content calendar to ensure consistent social media presence
- Professionally respond to emails, messages, and other forms of communications as needed
- Work together with other social media members and make sure all content across platforms are consistent
- Update the board members on upcoming post topics and send all content for review before posting
- Stay up to date on current events and social issues that may impact the mental health community (for example, monthly mental health awareness topics, current political issues, mental health policies, etc.)
- Post updates about our Foundation (i.e., Grant application season, collaboration with other companies and/or foundations) **This information will be provided to you by the president of the foundation.
Be willing and open to learn new information! Feel free to ask any questions. We are a very open, flexible, and fun team to be a part of. Let us know how we can help you help us make a difference :)
About Humans Love Love Foundation
PO Box 1602, Alameda, CA 94501, US
We are a minority-led nonprofit that believes everyone deserves access to mental healthcare. Barriers such as exorbitant prices for therapy sessions or deeply ingrained stigma within our society discourage many from asking for help in the first place. We simply want to make the journey to recovery easier for others in the future. To achieve this goal, we plan on providing easy access to information about mental illness on our platform while creating grants for underprivileged individuals to seek the help that they desperately need. Education and proper funding are hurdles that we can overcome together.
Our goal is to connect underserved communities with mental health resources. The grants we give out to individuals can be used for therapy sessions, medication costs, wellness classes, rehabilitation centers, and other similar mental health resources. We work with each recipient individually to decide where the grant would serve them best.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 28, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Reading / Writing
- Internet Research
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Up to around 5 hours a week, depending on work efficiency. We can work around your schedule!
- For our protection, we require a valid ID to ensure that we know who is in control of our accounts and how best to manage any potential theft of content. A legal contract must be signed prior to working on our team.