3 people are interested
Arts Auction Chair
3 people are interested
We are seeking a Seattle-area energetic volunteer who loves the arts and producing events to lead our team for Allied Arts Foundation’s second annual charity fundraiser: Art+ Auction.
This small-but-fun event features wine and hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, and live performances.
Bring your vision, energy and connections to work with our savvy Executive Director who has over 20 years of experience in producing art auctions.
- Event Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022 at The Ruins, Seattle
- Fundraising goal: $25,000+
- Expected attendance: 100-300.
We work remotely with in-person meetings as needed - Allied Arts Foundation has no physical office.
- Creating sponsorship information and benefit package and securing event sponsorships
- Event promotions/ticket sales
- Determine menu and wine selection
- Auction committee member recruitment
- Day-of-event volunteer recruitment
- Procurement: This is mostly complete. We are now seeking donations of art-related experiences and fine dining, wine, and other consumables.
- Logistics and timeline
- Help design our Powerpoint presentation at event for attendee viewing
- Miscellaneous details
Tasks completed to date include:
- Venue and catering secured
- Graphics created
- Website page established
- Ticket site established
- Facebook page established
- Over 30 art items procured
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ALLIED ARTS FOUNDATION
3518 Fremont Ave N #521, SEATTLE, WA 98103, US
Our Mission is to support artists, art projects, and arts-related organizations by providing 501(c)(3) non-profit fiscal sponsorship, artist awards, and arts advocacy, and other support as determined by the Board of Directors.
Founded in 1967, Allied Arts Foundation is a small-but-impactful 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Seattle.
Our Vision: Allied Arts Foundation supports all forms of healthy artistic endeavors and strives to build a welcoming and inclusive artistic community.
Our Values: Allied Arts Foundation values
We support the arts by providing yearly artist grants, high school artist awards, a poetry award, music scholarships and fiscal sponsorship for artists and arts organizations. We also support arts advocacy and historic preservation.
Mostly at your home in or near SeattleSeattle, WA 98103
July 27, 2021
- Program Management
- Arts Administration
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- A few hours a week are expected with increasing time commitment in February 2022.
- Some event production, fundraising, or community outreach experience preferred but not required.