17 people are interested
Social Media Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
BeUnlimited is currently seeking a volunteer who can handle all social media content. We are looking for someone who can develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement. The duties and responsibilities of a Social Media Volunteer includes:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online events
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
7600 ORA GLEN DR, Unit 1761, GREENBELT, MD 20768, US
BeUnlimited prepares youth for college and/or careers through the exposure of higher learning, career choices, and life skills development.
BeUnlimited is a nonprofit youth organization that provides career planning, college preparation, and life skills development- which includes mental health practices- to middle and high school aged youth. Our vision is for youth to become stable and successful leaders that produce change in their communities.
Since the beginning of our inception, we have facilitated multiple workshops such as Mental Health Matters for Teens, Financial Literacy- Managing My Coins, and Work Etiquette 101. We have provided care packages to foster youth, partnered with another organization to provide back to school items and groceries, and provided 100 pairs of shoes to families in need.
BeUnlimited have opened up enrollment for our 2021 spring cohort. We are looking to serve 7th and 8th graders in career planning, life skills development, and mental health practices. Our goal in this program is to help youth determine their career goal in order to enter into high school with a career track/plan.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 15, 2023
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- We are looking to grow our social media presence and would need someone to post three times a week, up to twelve times a month.