- Create a range of content to include: Video Scripts, Ad Copy, Email, Social Post, Blogs, Web and Brand Content
- Brainstorming creative campaigns and fresh ideas with marketing teams
- Research and understand the internal teams & client needs and target audiences
- Collaborate with managers and the marketing team to understand what copy drives action
- Additional related tasks and projects as assigned by the CEO
- Ensure projects are completed with a very high level of quality
About RTB RAISING THE BRIDGE
PO BOX 850956, MESQUITE, TX 75185, US
Raising the Bridge empowers teens to reach their greatest potential by providing sustainable life skill programs, mentoring, and community involvement opportunities.
Raising the Bridge (RTB) accomplishes its mission through the following activities and initiatives. The overall goal is that at-risk youth will be empowered with the tools they need to create a healthy, happy and productive future. Projections are to serve 500 at-risk youth in 2020 through three core programs. Young Men’s/Young Ladies Programs: Staff and volunteer mentors provide training in leadership development, life skills, healthy lifestyles and money management through two 18-session programs - one for boys (age 12-18) and one for girls (age 12-18). Summer Sports Camp: Staff and volunteer trainers provide athletic conditioning/training on a college level as well as teach character building, teamwork, self-confidence and discipline, 4 days per week/4 weeks. Youth Community Garden: Staff and volunteers work with youth in garden prep and maintenance, promoting new skills and teamwork for the youth.
900 Rutherford DriveMesquite, TX 75149
July 27, 2021
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- One year