DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
New Partner Coordinator (Virtual)
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
New Partner Coordinator
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To provide the organization with a dedicated representative to assist with obtaining new partners with regard to trainers, boarders, vets, groomers, or any other service provider needed.
- Proactively & professionally reach out to those in the animal services fields to discuss interest in partnering with our group with the assistance of the Foster/Medical Director, Foster/Medical Assistant Director, & VP of Animal Operations.
- Function as a point of contact for our new partners from start to completion of new partnership "onboarding".
- Document those who have been contacted and declined, including their reason & if they would be open to us reaching out in the future and when.
- Negotiate terms of partnership on behalf of DPA regarding any required marketing we must do, the pricing DPA will receive, and any specifics regarding what species, breeds, temperament, or medical condition they will or will not partner with us on.
- Check in with the Foster/Medical Director, Foster/Medical Assistant Director, & the VP of Animal Operations on a monthly basis at minimum regarding progress.
- Maintain notes of correspondence with solicited new partner opportunities.
- Update global Google Drive documents to reflect changes or additions in partnerships.
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Will have regular and continuous contact virtually or over the phone with team leaders, as well as potential new partners & "onboarding" partners. Contacts with others will require tactful exchanges and a positive, professional demeanor. Will require consistent availability in case of emergencies.
TEAM: Foster and/or Medical
REPORTS TO : This position reports to the Foster/Medical Assistant Director, Foster/Medical Director, Vice President of Animal Operations, & the Executive Director.
- Education and Experience: Must be a high school graduate with some related animal/rescue group experience.
- Ability to work virtually (phone, email). A flexible work schedule to answer new partner correspondences during the work day is preferred, but not required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be organized and skilled at record-keeping.
- Interest or experience in Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Communications, and/or Outreach a plus!
To be considered, please be sure to also complete our volunteer application at https://dallaspetsalive.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/
About Dallas Pets Alive!
11700 Preston Road Suite 660, Dallas, TX 75230, US
At Dallas Pets Alive, our mission is to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals. We take an innovative approach to animal rescue and believe in creating a paradigm shift in the way our community views animal rescue. Adoption is not only the right thing to do but THE thing to do. OUR GOAL: To one day make all of North Texas No-Kill
Our organization is run mostly by volunteers, and all of our pets are housed by dedicated foster families throughout North Texas.
We rescue and help the healthy and treatable pets at greatest risk for euthanasia at our partner shelters. We also provide assistance and resources to pet owners having problems so significant that they need to surrender their pets to a shelter.
We strongly value diversity, inclusion, and our volunteers who each play a valuable role in our mission! We believe in developing volunteers who would like to gain additional experience, make a difference, and positively influence the community with their unique interests, skills, and experience.
We are implementing innovative and progressive programs in North Texas. We are currently focused on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of being killed in the Dallas Animal Services, by rescuing the pets that are at the greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter. Additionally, We focus solely on pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the Dallas Animal Services’ adoption programs that only take the healthy and treatable pets who are about to be killed and have no other options.
Please visit our website for additional information and learn on how you can become a partner in rescuing animals.
Instagram & Twitter: @dallaspetsalive
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 16, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Animal Care / Handling
- People Skills
- People 55+