Reconnection Workshop Facilitator for our Military connected families - Ft. Riley Area
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross Serving Kansas and Oklahoma
Please visit the new page to apply.
Love leading interactive presentations?
Become a Red Cross Reconnection Workshop Facilitator and utilize your expertise and background to provide coping skills focused, psycho-educational workshops to service members, veterans and their families.
Classes you will offer are:
Connecting with Kids
And for teens/youth or children:
Confident Coping and Roger That! Communication Counts
- Provide Resiliency/Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans, and their families in various community-based settings
- Advocate, share and promote information regarding resiliency with others in local area
- Remain clinically active for professional licensing
- Facilitate at least two workshops per year
- Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
- Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
- Holds a current, unencumbered license from, or is registered with, any U.S. state or territory as a social worker, psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, RN with a psych emphasis or psychiatrist (any level license/registration, including non-clinical licenses such as Licensed Masters Social Worker or LMSW).
- Masters level or above clinical, social work or mental health degree
- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
- Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus
About American Red Cross Serving Kansas and Oklahoma
10151 East 11th Street, Tulsa, OK 74128, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Local non-Profit offering several lines of service to local communities to provide life saving blood and blood products, disaster preparedenss, response and recovery, and serve our military through services to armed forces.
Multiple locations Manhattan, KS 66503
July 26, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Family Therapy
- Adult Education
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Willing to conduct at least 2 workshops per year
- MUST be currently licensed, unencumbered, LCSW/RN-Psych/LPC/etc.