Blood Services Warehouse Assistant Needed
The Volunteer Warehouse Assistant will work closely with Warehouse Associates and Supervisors to serve as Inventory Specialists and Forklift operators. Members of this team will need to spend enough time at the Biomed facilities to stay current on the product locations and the equipment.
· Complete on the job instruction: forklift safety
· Load/unload supplies from trucks and skids
· Operate forklifts in the warehouse, moving items between the storage racks, and the shipping/receiving area or to waiting trucks
· Exchange propane tanks on forklifts when necessary
· Perform inventory counts as necessary
· Complete required paperwork
· Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and vendors
· Drive in a safe and responsible manner and provide strong customer service at all times
About American Red Cross - Tennessee Region
2201 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
2201 Charlotte Ave.NashvilleNashville, TN 37203
October 20, 2021
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours a week.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.