1 person is interested
The STEAM Generation Young Professionals Group Needs You!
1 person is interested
Who We Are:
Volunteers are a vital part of achieving our goals of bringing hands-on, fun and exciting STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) programs to students. Our volunteers are instrumental in ensuring we meet our organizational goals and objectives. The STEAM Generation is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that brings the wonder and excitement of STEM education (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) to children ages 4-14 through a variety of hands-on learning experiences. We provide a hands-on, innovative learning environment in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math (S.T.E.A.M.), which maximizes potential, expands opportunities, and ensures students are equipped to meet the challenges in the world around them, especially in underserved communities.
The STEAM Generation Young Professionals Group (YPG) is looking to fill five (5) Committee Leadership Positions
Committee members should possess:
- Knowledge of Google Document Suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Go getter attitude
- A passion for working with kids and having FUN!
The following positions are open
- Membership Committee Leader (Responsible for membership strategy and idea generation)
- Volunteer Committee Leader (Focus on volunteer engagement and strategy)
- Social Outreach Committee Leader (Responsible for community engagement strategy)
- Mentorship Committee Leader (Focus on mentorship program strategy)
- Fundraising Committee Leader (Focus on Fundraising strategy
About The STEAM Generation
Metro Atlanta, Marietta, GA 30062, US
Our mission is to provide a high quality and enriching educational experience that targets 21st century student outcomes for elementary and middle school students in the Metro Atlanta area. As a result, students will be equipped with strong core knowledge and skills in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math.
The STEAM Generation brings science, technology, engineering, Art, and math (STEAM), to kids ages 4 to 14 in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, clubs, and workshops. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching STEAM concepts through hands-on learning.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 21, 2021
- Google Apps
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication