Blood saves lives, make a donor's experience memorable! (Miami County, IN)
Blood donation is always in need and is irreplaceable to our communities. This need has not stopped and has increased since the COVID-19 crisis. Volunteers are essential in helping us fight this crisis while also making an impact in their communities.
- Greet donors, explain the donation process, as necessary.
- Assist with initial intake and handoffs.
- Assist with temperature taking and explain the purpose.
- Set up and clean all work areas alongside staff.
- Ages 16 to 17 will need a parent/guardian consent form to be signed.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to commit to a schedule, arrive punctually and adapt to a change driven culture
To apply copy and paste the link into a browser window:
Questions? Contact Volunteer Recruitment Specialist, Aamina Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 473-4474
About American Red Cross-Indiana Region
1510 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46201, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Peru, IN 46970
July 21, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Opening to closing shifts are available
- Volunteer must complete an online volunteer application