Subject: Help Save Lives Around the World (Nashville)
Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment) Tennessee , a non-profit international relief organization, needs your help! You can help us reach out to individuals and families in desperate need around the world, and you don't even have to leave the city!
We are currently seeking reliable, conscientious and self-starting volunteers to help out during weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM at our sorting and distribution center. Help us sort, box, test and prep life-saving medical supplies and equipment.
We also need a motivated and outgoing individual to help us with Volunteer Coordination.
Interested? Check us out at www.projectcure.org and contact Jason Strandquist at 615-238-7548
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer -...
- International Medical Travel...
- Receptionist - Front Office Help
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Project C.U.R.E. Seamstress needed
- Front Office Assistant
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- On-going Fun Opportunity -...
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Medical Bio-Tech Volunteer Houston