- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
About Black Fashion Fund
2150 West 117th Street #1011, Cleveland, OH 44111, US
At Black Fashion Fund, our goal is to be the guiding force that allows talented individuals to strive in a world that constantly places barriers upon them. We intend to create an experience where underrepresented individuals everywhere can feel educated, inspired, and motivated to pursue whatever their hearts desire. Additionally, we hope to resolute confidence in people of all ages who may feel like they don’t have all the answers. Like a "Best Friend Forever/BFF" would, we are happy to support our people by whatever means necessary. With the help of financial assistance, free educational programs, and more we plan to instill all the qualities that are vital to being successful, well-rounded beings in this ever-changing world. Here at BFF, we promote inclusivity, creativity, transparency, and growth. So whether you’re a student, non-student, graduate, creative, or entrepreneur, it doesn’t matter. Everyone deserves a shot on their paths towards greatness.
We are a startup non-profit looking to grow.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 20, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- 3-5 hours a week