3 people are interested
Improve Prescott Farm's outreach! Event Photographer
3 people are interested
Spend time in nature and help Prescott Farm capture the joy brought by our camp, community connection programs, and so much more! Photograph various events on Prescott Farm property year-round to assist in marketing and outreach for Prescott Farm. This opportunity offers a flexible schedule to sign up to photograph events that work with your availability.
2021 Event Photography Opportunities
- *Camp Week 4 (July 19-23) "Water, Water Everywhere"
- *Camp Week 5 (July 26-30) "Beyond the Myths" (LIT)
- *Camp Week 6 (August 2-6) "Mad Scientists"
- *Camp Week 7 (August 9-13) "Creature Feature" (LIT)
- *Camp Week 8 (August 16-20) "A Little Bit of Everything"
- *Camp Week 9 (August 23-27) "A Little Bit More!"
- September 23 (8am-9am): Donor Ask Event
- Various Community Connection Programs throughout the year
*Camp weeks run from 9am-4pm, Mon.-Fri.
Some programs are wheelchair accessible - please reach out to the volunteer coordinator to learn about wheelchair accessible events.
About Prescott Farm Environmental Education Center
928 White Oaks Road, Laconia, NH, NH 03246, US
Prescott Farm is dedicated to providing year-round environmental education programs for all ages and a place in the Lakes Region community that encourages curiosity, discovery, fun, and connection to the natural world. Since 1997 we have helped awaken an appreciation for nature and concern for the environment in thousands of program participants with a wide range of programs designed to preserve and pass down knowledge and skills that encourage an understanding of the natural systems that sustain us all and respect for the environment.
Prescott Farm is a designated wildlife viewing area open year-round to the public with over 160 acres of farmland, forests, and pastures including more than 3 miles of woodland, pond, and field trails, gardens, and a Natural PlayScape.
We have 4 main program areas at Prescott Farm
- Community Connections Programs
- variety of programs offered for children, adults, and teens
- Examples include Farm to Table Cooking, Soap-making, and snowshoe yoga
- Fledglings Nature-Based Preschool
- state-licensed, nature-based curriculum for children ages 3-5
- WildQuest Vacation Camps
- state-licensed day camps for children ages 6-12 in February-April
- topics range from wilderness survival, myths, and nature artists
- Naturalist in the Classroom
- our educators spend over 250 hours each school year working directly with students and teachers in local schools to facilitate place-based learning
928 White Oaks RoadLaconia, NH 03246
July 20, 2021
- Environmental Education
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers can set their time commitments to best fit their schedule
- attend a Discovery Tour and a brief training about volunteering with Prescott Farm