1 person is interested
Video Content Creator
1 person is interested
We're looking for a video content creator who can develop engaging and informative visual content. You will be a part of a collaborative, strategic team whose collective experiences are all focused on ensuring the brand's growth.
- Develop video engagement and organic following through Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms
- Create, edit, and share engaging long and short format content on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as needed for the current marketing strategy (e.g. videos, reels and vlogs)
- Manage website and YouTube video content and show proficiency in Squarespace website platform and algorithms
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- At least 2 years education or applicable experience in video editing, social media design, and Adobe CC or other video editing software
- Able to operate independently, meeting required deadlines, and show strong organizational and communication skills
Knox Pride is based in Knoxville, TN, and offers a range of volunteer opportunities from media, finance, to community outreach. We’re always looking for volunteers, and if you want to help serve your community, you’ve come to the right place. Read more about us at www.knoxpride.com
Remote positions with Knox Pride do not require in-person meetings. Most teams utilize a combination of Slack and Zoom to connect with team members, and local face-to-face meetings are available upon request.
About Knox Pride
PO BOX 30315, KNOXVILLE, TN 37930, US
The East Tennessee Equality Council’s (ETEC) d.b.a. KnoxPride's mission is to provide and conduct educational, cultural, and informational programs supporting the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender community throughout East Tennessee.
Knox Pride is an LGBTQ+ organization that seeks a united future for community members and allies in Knoxville, Tennessee that want to fit in, be equal, and involved in a time of growth and peace. We envision ourselves to unite, respect, and grow towards a better mindset for all. To do this, we work as a team of wonderful board members and committee volunteers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 19, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Animation Software
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Social Media / Blogging
- 2-3 hours weekly
- Must be at least 18+ years old At least 2 years education or applicable experience in video editing, social media design, and Adobe CC or other video editing software Able to operate independently, meeting required deadlines