Volunteer GFL Outreach Manager
Games for Love (GFL) is a 501(c)(3) Charity dedicated to easing the suffering of children and saving the lives of children internationally. We are very engaged in the entirety of the gaming ecosystem, from fan to professional. Our programs are designed in a way for children we work with to be able to be engaged with our programs for life, and every gamer as well across the ecosystem - to create a sustainable future. We have a healthy ecosystem to achieve that goal with your intelligent contribution.
We are seeking Outreach Managers to join our GFLX team. GFLX: Gets distraction therapy to children in hospitals to make sure that they have the technology, gaming, and equipment they need to be able to heal. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and hard-working.
- Make outbound calls during business hours to hospitals and child wellbeing facilities explaining the benefits of participating in our GFLX program
- Participate and organize presentations to stakeholders to build our network of facilities and impact as many children as we can
- Assist in establishing long-term relationships with hospitals and healthcare professionals to increase brand visibility through email and phone outreach
- Communicate with partnering hospitals, revise marketing materials, and help organize upcoming events and activities
- Maintain and update organization documents and manage data accuracy in Google Suite Database
- Produce regular reports and PowerPoint briefings to summarize activities and department accomplishments for the director team
- Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities
- Able to donate approx. 5 -10 hrs. a week (including a weekly team meeting)
- Preferred experience of 1-2 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Proficient in Google Suite
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis
- You are proactive to collaborate remotely
- Work from anywhere on earth - 100% remote
- Massive networking opportunities with 500+ members of our community
- Level up your skills
- OPT & CPT programs
- Make a big impact in the world
- Have lots of fun partnering with passionate game developers
- Join the mastermind group and learn from top game developers
- Volunteer recognition & awards
Games for Love is an equal opportunity organization. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 18, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication