Are you ready to support those who serve our country?- Great Falls
Becoming a Malmstrom Air Force Base Clinic volunteer is a wonderful way to assist military members and their families! This in-person opportunity provides assistance with tasks in a clinical setting; supports staff in a variety of direct and indirect patient care activities as well as enhance the morale of patients. Volunteers will receive a full orientation to the program through the American Red Cross, any required clinic/hospital orientation/training, HIPAA training, all appropriate in-service training as determined by supervisor, and on the job training.
- Support the Red Cross mission
- Duties vary, based upon area. Duties may include: administrative tasks such as answering phones; filing; computer/data entry; providing comfort items; craft assistance; chair/bedside assistance; info and referral
- Clinic duties may include surgical prep; runner; charting; reception; prepare patients for treatment
- Prepare welcome packets for wounded warriors
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Additional security clearance may be required in compliance with government regulations
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions; willingness to learn
- Ability to work well with others, even in stressful situations
- Basic administrative skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication, to include listening, skills
- Ability to work well with many different personality types
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Make a difference! Go to www.redcross.org/volunteer to complete an application. Have questions? Email our team at IDMT.Recruiting@redcross.org for more information -or- click on the I want to Help button.
About American Red Cross Idaho and Montana
5380 W Franklin Rd, Boise, ID 83705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
1300 28th St SGreat Falls, MT 59405
July 16, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule with a time commitment of an average of 8-10 hours a month.