4 people are interested
Alzheimer's Association Data Entry Volunteer
4 people are interested
Alzheimer's Association Data Entry Volunteers are responsible for entering constituent data and other information into the Associations databases, ensuring that records for the Association are updated and accurate. Key activities include:
- Data entry into Personify software system. Data could come from various departments and require different levels of entry.
- Position requires interpreting data in different forms, including but not limited to: hand-written communication, typed forms, Google docs, online data, faxed forms, incoming mail, and email.
- Position requires a high level of organization and some problem solving skills.
- The person filling this position needs to be comfortable with a lot of computer work and interacting with staff members and other volunteers.
Volunteer should demonstrate ability with integrated CRM software systems, success in data entry, and familiarity with email, google drive and calendar. Looking for highly detail-oriented volunteer with project management skills to take initiative and check own work for accuracy, as well as research and investigate missing data. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Volunteer must be proactive and passional about the mission of the Alzheimer's Association.
About Alzheimer's Association, Northern CA and Northern NV
2290 N. First Street, Suite 101, San Jose, CA 95131, US
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. Our mission: To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Our vision, A world without Alzheimer's disease.
We provide programs and support services for patients, families, caregivers, and others in the San Francisco Bay Area affected by Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. Outside the federal government, the Alzheimer's Association is the largest research funder in the country and offers advocacy opportunities to make public policy change.
At the Alzheimer's Association, diversity and inclusion are vital to our mission. The Association leads strategic initiatives to support diversity and a culture of inclusivity. These strategic initiatives also strengthen outreach to all populations, providing communities with resources and support to address the Alzheimer’s crisis. By partnering with organizations locally and nationally to advance diversity and inclusion, the Association can broaden its reach in all communities.
639 Isbell Rd., Suite 240Reno, NV 89509
July 16, 2021
- ERP / CRM
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Data Entry Volunteers are required to commit to a 1-year term which is renewable upon successful completion of annual goal-setting conversation with staff partner. Position requires 10 hours of volunteer orientation and Personify database training.
- Background check is required as part of volunteer selection process. Volunteers are expected to comply with Alzheimer's Association volunteer policies and procedures, and participate in ongoing education about Alzheimer's and dementia.