Communications - BLI Global
As a growing non-profit, BLI Global is looking to recruit two communication volunteers to help communicate it's vision and mission. The volunteers will assist with designing communication campaigns including social media thematic messaging, and newletter type messaging.
The role can be performed virtually by volunteers who have access to a computer and laptop. Due to the nature of our activities, we are looking for creative volunteers who can package messaging for communities around the world.
Specific tasks include:
- Designing a communications strategy to include monthly social media campaigns on our existing platforms
- Maintaining updates to the blog in form of short engaging articles capturing the work we are doing
- Bi-monthly/Quarterly newsletters depending on the level of engagements and activities
- Some experience with content writing
- Some experience with graphic designs for online posters
- Good communication skills
Volunteer Hours: 4 maximum per week
About Better Living Initiatives Global (BLI Global)
106 Main Street, Claremont, NH 03743, US
At BLI, we believe in a growing global world where everyone can make a powerful contribution. This is why, we support projects aiming to improve the environment; health and education access within communities; We aim to support the achievement of the UN 2030 Agenda and the Global Goals.
Better Living Initiatives - Global (BLI Global) is an international grassroots non profit organization focused on promoting solutions, improvements and initiatives to sustain better living conditions around the globe. Whether it is climate action and global warming, environment, education, health, empowerment of women, youth involvement or well being of children, our mission is to inspire global good.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 15, 2021
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours maximum per week
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.