12 people are interested
French-Speaking Program Coordinator
12 people are interested
MADIFF is looking for a French-speaking Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing French programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Support planning and coordination of two French programs and its activities
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of those programs
- Initiate and build partnerships with different non-profits and/or influencers locally, state-wide, nationally, and internationally.
- Develop promotional material for the programs as needed
- Research appropriate websites and resources to support the programs
- Assess the effectiveness of the programs
- Coordinate and assist with various events and activities throughout the year
- Assist in marketing the services and programs through developing appropriate materials as well as advertising special events
- Perform other essential duties and tasks specific to the position
Qualifications / Requirements
- French-speaking proficiency (At least intermediate working fluency).
- Must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to cultural diversity.
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and work independently as a leader and as part of a team.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and ethical boundaries
- Ability to respond professionally to common inquires
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
5601 SEMINARY RD APT 911-N, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22041, US
Our mission is to help further the education of the less fortunate, especially orphans and those with disabilities.
MADIFF, in partnership with its constituents and associated organizations shall work to provide children with the tools, information, education, and resources to achieve an economic security.
MADIFF believes that investing in education is one of many ways to reduce poverty. Better educated people have a greater probability of being employed, consequently be economically more productive.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 14, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research