1 person is interested
Volunteer Creative Manager
1 person is interested
The creative manager will work with the art director and brand manager to oversee and develop designs within the media committee. This role differs from art direction in that it focuses on creative strategy, ideas, and developing campaigns for the brand.
- Employ techniques and craft ideas for Knox Pride’s social platforms, merchandising, and general marketing to communicate and reinforce our organizational mission, content for events, and merch
- Work with the art director to execute creative ideas
- Manage design team operations and keep up with task assignments, short- and- long-term projects
- Create designs for merch, social, and blog content that aligns with internal branding
- Utilize analytics to enhance creative strategy and shift product development to keep up with any audience changes
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- At least 2 years education or applicable experience in graphic design, animation, or merchandising
- Able to operate independently and manage a small creative team
Knox Pride is based in Knoxville, TN, and offers a range of volunteer opportunities from media, finance, to community outreach. We’re always looking for volunteers, and if you want to help serve your community, you’ve come to the right place. Read more about us at www.knoxpride.com
Remote positions with Knox Pride do not require in-person meetings. Most teams utilize a combination of Slack and Zoom to connect with team members, and local face-to-face meetings are available upon request.
About Knox Pride
PO BOX 30315, KNOXVILLE, TN 37930, US
The East Tennessee Equality Council’s (ETEC) d.b.a. KnoxPride's mission is to provide and conduct educational, cultural, and informational programs supporting the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender community throughout East Tennessee.
Knox Pride is an LGBTQ+ organization that seeks a united future for community members and allies in Knoxville, Tennessee that want to fit in, be equal, and involved in a time of growth and peace. We envision ourselves to unite, respect, and grow towards a better mindset for all. To do this, we work as a team of wonderful board members and committee volunteers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- 2-4 hours per week
- Must be at least 18+ years old At least 2 years education or applicable experience in graphic design, animation, or merchandising Able to operate independently and manage a small creative team