1 person is interested
1 person is interested
We are looking for a person who is driven by a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. Our field coordinator’s time will be spent communicating with our team of volunteers and voters when knocking on doors around San Francisco. The campaign is people-centered with a commitment to make San Francisco a city for all. The Field Coordinators will work closely with the Campaign Manager to develop and implement direct voter contact strategies to engage voters in every neighborhood of San Francisco. The largest portion of the field by text, and most importantly, at the doors. This is a part-time position that requires 25-30 on both weekends and weekdays.
- Support the overall strategy of Bianca For San Francisco, with a focus on direct voter contact by knocking on doors.
- Identify, recruit, train, and retain volunteers when canvassing with concrete daily and weekly goals to:
- Recruit active volunteers to conduct direct voter contact by knocking on doors for 3 hour shifts
- Train volunteers on a weekly basis to ensure they understand logistics (i.e. meeting point, covering a minimum number of doors knocked, using the MiniVAN app)
- Retain volunteers by building a strong team culture that provides support to experienced and new volunteers alike
Leadership and Management:
- Recruit a team of Campaign Fellows from across California to canvas for Bianca during weekdays and weekends.
- Lead Campaign Fellows to support the projects of other departments, train volunteers, and conduct direct voter contact.
- Identify and track #1 Voters for Bianca
- Schedule and conduct one-on-one or group meetings with Campaign Fellows to invest in their skill building and provide feedback on their work by video, phone, or in-person.
- Report to the Field Director weekly on the qualitative state of individual Campaign Fellows and the Campaign Fellowship program as a whole.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfort with talking to people on the phone everyday.
- Strong grasp of contemporary political issues and current events.
- Deep and demonstrated commitment to progressive values.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds, one-on-one and in a group.
- Self-driven with the desire to put team success over personal ego.
- Capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work long and irregular hours, including nights and weekends, depending on campaign needs.
- Experience recruiting and/or managing a group of people is highly preferred.
- Political campaign and/or community organizing experience preferred.
- Experience working with VAN preferred.
To apply, please send a brief introductory email, resume, and two references to email@example.com
Applications will be considered in the order they are received. Final decisions will come in a quick turnaround of around 1-2 weeks as we are looking to have all positions filled as soon as possible.
About Bianca For San Francisco
530 Divisadero, 458, San Francisco, CA 94117, US
To be the change we need to be.
Democratic Socialist, Bianca Von Krieg is an intelligent, educated, bi-sexual, transwoman who is feed up with Pelosi's failed leadership. #Bianca4SF #defundthepolice #TaxTheRich #WealthTax #medicareforall #Democrats #liberals #progressives #thesquad
530 Divisadero StreetSan Francisco, CA 94117
August 15, 2021
- Office Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Market Research / Analysis