2 people are interested
2 people are interested
A competitive, historic candidate for a campaign that represents 1,000,000+ people is recruiting a full time Campaign Manager to join the fight for a Congressional District that is focused on revitalizing our community for all residents, particularly women, children, families, immigrants, seniors, working class residents, people of color, LGBTQIA+, and the marginalized and under resourced communities.
She will be running for political office during the 2022 primary and general elections. Roles of a successful campaign manager include: recruiting volunteers and paid staff, fundraising, media presence and developing a sound political strategy for the Candidate.
What Will You Do?
The campaign is seeking a Campaign Manager to be responsible for leading and managing the day to day operations of the campaign through December, 2022. The position is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Draft and implement a comprehensive campaign plan with an emphasis on messaging, fundraising and voter engagement/mobilization
- Assist with developing policy priorities
- Coordinate the candidate’s schedule
- Lead consultants, staff, and volunteers to achieve campaign’s strategic priorities
- Manage staff both empathetically and fairly
- Supervise effective Field and voter outreach program
- Work alongside a team of advisors and consultants
- Set and manage priorities for candidate time and activities.
- Create a fundraising operation to raise $25,000,000 - $45,000,000
- Maintain a productive media presence
- Manage the campaign’s budget and cash flow
- Work a standard campaign schedule which includes evenings and weekdays
- Oversee implementation of core campaign strategies and tactics
- Serve as the liaison for the campaign to the state Democratic party
- Build a coalition of supportive political stakeholders
- Build relationships with local community leaders, grasstops and grassroots individuals, members of the press, and potential endorsers
Who Are You?
As a successful candidate for the job, you will:
- Have prior experience working on a campaign (at least 2 or 3 election cycles)
- Lead from the campaign’s values and always keep a growth mindset, willingly taking and incorporating feedback
- Lead a diverse team of staff, volunteers and stakeholders with emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal communication
- Lead with cultural competency and the ability to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues, voters, and volunteers.
- Enjoy working towards and achieving ambitious goals
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently while also working effectively with other members of the team
- Bring enthusiasm and proficiency to fundraising efforts
- Have an energetic and upbeat attitude
- Be disciplined and able to work within a budget
- Bring a capacity and willingness to work long hours during peak season to get the work done
- Have knowledge of campaign concepts & strategies
- Know how to effectively and ethically generate publicity
- Be detail-oriented & have excellent organizational skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display a strong interest in learning internal party channels to accomplish your team’s needs
- Bring previous experience using VAN (Votebuilder) or the ability to quickly learn
- Be ethical and compliant with election laws
- Show evidence of a COVID-19 vaccination
If possible, but not required, you will also:
- Have a valid U.S. Driver's License along with reliable transportation
- Have familiarity with San Francisco politics
- Have a genuine connection with local communities within the District
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume and references with the subject line "Campaign Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate seeks to fill this position as soon as possible, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
This campaign is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our community within the District. The campaign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all hiring decisions without regard to age, color, creed, disability, economic status, ethnic identity, gender identity, national origin race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veterans status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
About Bianca For San Francisco
530 Divisadero, 458, San Francisco, CA 94117, US
To be the change we need to be.
Democratic Socialist, Bianca Von Krieg is an intelligent, educated, bi-sexual, transwoman who is feed up with Pelosi's failed leadership. #Bianca4SF #defundthepolice #TaxTheRich #WealthTax #medicareforall #Democrats #liberals #progressives #thesquad
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 17, 2021
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing