Social Media and Marketing Volunteer Needed!
Teaching Ninjas, Inc. is seeking a volunteer Social Media Manager to keep the Albuquerque metro area and surrounding areas updated on relevant offerings and events.
During a regular week, the ideal candidate will promote the organization by scheduling/posting social media posts 4-7 days a week on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter platforms.
All the tasks are remote and can be done from anywhere with your computer. However, please note that we are only seeking a volunteer who lives in the Albuquerque metro or surrounding areas to allow for in-person communication with the Executive Director.
Show case your marketing and creative talents.
A great opportunity to move into possible paid positions within the organization.
- Posting all upcoming activities, events, and relevant news on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Prepare social media posts highlighting the organization's events, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Grow social media base of followers by following best practices in social media.
- Create and maintain social media content calendar.
- Work closely with the organization's Executive Director and Board of Directors to promote the organization's content.
- Hands-on experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with a good understanding of how to leverage these tools to build greater visibility for an organization.
- Must be creative and have an interest in building online communities by helping other people.
- Excellent written communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and letter of interest via email to Jamie Trujillo, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
About Teaching Ninjas, Inc.
10637 Gentry Ln SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121, US
Our mission is to increase the number of New Mexicans who pursue careers in S.T.E.A.M. fields through engaging, innovative, vibrant enrichment programs.
Challenge Island is a one of a kind educational enrichment program on the cutting edge of educational thought and at the forefront of S.T.E.A.M. education. Children learn teamwork, critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills to solve challenges using low tech supplies. As a nonprofit, Challenge Island seeks to serve the neediest populations in order to bring a love of science, technology, engineering, art, and math to more of New Mexico’s children.
Multiple locations Albuquerque, NM 87102
July 9, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours per week