- Assists in developing creative strategies, which are forward-thinking and in line with current media trends, and devising strategies to achieve campaign goals.
- Responsible for writing marketing copy and ensuring information is accurate, effective, timely, and up-to-date by writing clear, persuasive, and original.
- Edits copy for spelling, typographical, and grammatical errors, as well as for clear, concise content. Understands identity standards, including use of trademarks and copyrights to ensure their correct usage in text and layout.
- Supports the development and deployment of comprehensive marketing content across print and digital media including effective brand content.
- Research topics and create original content for: social media campaigns, blogs, video productions, infographics, industry/segmented content, personas, brand pitch stories, etc.
- Assists in the development of creative strategy for advertising, internal communications, public relations initiatives, and promotions.
About 325KAMRA INC
1883 W Royal Hunte Drive, Suite 200A, Cedar City, UT 84720, US
The Korean Conflict resulted in over 200,000 Korean children adopted into families around the world. Our mission is to to reunite Korean families separated by war, adoption, death, and tragedy by DNA testing Korean adoptees, Korean war veterans, and anyone of Korean descent.
History: Several mixed heritage Koreans successfully used DNA to find their biological fathers’ families. While attending a 2015 Koreans & Camptowns conference in Berkeley CA, the founders knew if they could get DNA to Korea and test birth families, they could help adopted Koreans find their biological families too. 325 (hotel room) and KAMRA ( Korean American Mixed Race Adoptees). The dynamics of the organization changed the new name Korean Adoptees Making Reunions Attainable better represented who we and what we do.
Goal: DNA test and collect Korean birth family history; distribute DNA kits to Korean adoptees worldwide and Korean War Veterans.
Services: Distribute DNA kits worldwide; Help Korean adoptees with research assistance; Provide resources to understand DNA and how it can be used; Manage several online support groups; Provide initial contact and translation services (in Korea) for connected family
Achievements: 6,000 DNA kits distributed - 300 automatic DNA matches through the database - 115 successful reunions - 500 Koreans tested
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 8, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- We are flexible to work within your schedule. More time commitment may be necessary at the start as we have an urgent website project launch.