1 person is interested
Volunteer of Funding and Organization Development
1 person is interested
CharlotteO Ministries (COM) has an excellent opportunity for a Volunteer of Fundraising and Development. This volunteer position is aligned with our mission of actionable love.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial development to support our work with several NGOs in the country of Belize, Central America. This volunteer role may also entail the recruitment of volunteer committees, sponsors, teams, and individual participants, as well as for attaining revenue and participant goals, managing the budget, following a 12-month timeline, event logistics, and development of fundraising events that build and strengthen connections to possible and current volunteers and donors. In addition, depending on funding availability, this position may require several trips to Belize, Central America each year and could eventually lead to a full-time position.
- Seek out grants and funding directly aligned with COMs non-proselytized missionary programs to achieve or exceed yearly revenue goals
- Plan and execute sponsorship events to drive sponsor and event participation, and educate interested parties about the mission of COM.
- Recruit and develop contributors utilizing the clear cultivation approach to guarantee successful participant fundraising and retention.
- Evaluate event results and prepare recommendations for future events to expand our community reach
- In collaboration with COMs founder, manage the budget to ensure expenses remain below prescribed percentage by recruiting in-kind sponsors or benefactors for the majority of event goods & services.
- Supervise the planning of event logistics and serve as the volunteer manager on event day to provide an excellent experience for all participants.
- Updates all databases or tracking programs as required or as necessary.
- Complete special projects and serve as the local contact for third party events in the community as the opportunities become available or as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Non-Profit Management, Marketing, are a plus
- Minimum of 3 years fundraising experience
- Demonstrated success in external relationship management and volunteer recruitment
- Proven ability to cultivate and steward relationships across a diverse population
- Ability to multi-task, only when necessary
- Superb organizational skills with a strong attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficient in social & digital media
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CharlotteO Ministries
10700 E. Evans, AURORA, CO 80014, US
Our Ministry exists to assist every person regardless of one’s path, to feel valued, respected, encouraged, and fortified, to walk an unashamed, passionate, forgiving, and growing relationship with each other, and to embrace gratitude as the cornerstone for building relationships by serving others in actionable love. Our primary work is a missionary ministry serving people in Belize, Central America, with other areas in the Americas coming soon.
CharlotteO Ministries (CharlotteO Mission Ministries) is a non-denominational 501(c)(3) Christian organization and 509(a)(1), 170(b)(1)(A)(i) foundation located in Aurora, Colorado. Global helping programs are in Belize, Central America. Locally, we provide a supportive women’s ministry, pastoral counseling, and a learning institution where we teach leadership concepts, folk crafts, and general workforce and self-care principles to members of our community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 8, 2021
- Public Relations
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- This is an ongoing volunteer position, which depending on funding development, could lead to a full-time position.