Intake Support (Office)
Summary: This individual is responsible for processing guest visits by recording guest information onto spreadsheets & inputting that data into the system.
- Record & organize personal information provided by the guest
- Organize collected guest data by type
- Input data & collected information into the computer
- Perform other duties as needed (ex. answering phones & other office support)
- Previous data entry experience preferred
- Comfortable using technology
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated but able to follow directions
- Ability to work as part of a team
If interested, please fill out a volunteer interest application on our website: https://www.ranchocordovafoodlocker.org/volunteers
- 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Rancho Cordova Food Locker
10497 COLOMA RD, RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670, US
"Our mission is to fight hunger and feed hope in Rancho Cordova."
Previously Cordova Community Food Locker, Rancho Cordova Food Locker (RCFL) has been providing emergency food to our community since 1987. As a non-profit charitable organization, RCFL is powered by our volunteers. Our food distributions are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:30am to 1:20pm and we're currently in need of awesome volunteers (like you!) to help bag, sort, pack, and run groceries during our daily distributions. Volunteer shifts run from 9am-1pm with either a 3 or 4 hour commitment each shift depending on your volunteer role.
10497 Coloma RoadRancho Cordova, CA 95670
August 25, 2021
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- We're looking for consistent volunteers who can commit to at least a single shift per week on either Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday.
- 18 or older. Past clerical or data entry experience preferred but not required.