1 person is interested
Red Cross International Services Volunteer Onboarding Lead- Adams County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The purpose of the Regional SAF Onboarding Lead is to ensure that all new volunteers establish a positive relationship with the department and their Volunteer Supervisor. The Onboarding Lead ensures that Volunteer Supervisors understand the four essentials of onboarding and their responsibilities in the onboarding process. The Onboarding Lead ensures that the onboarding steps are being completed for every volunteer.
The Regional SAF Onboarding Lead does not provide onboarding directly to new volunteers, but instead ensures that department Volunteer Supervisors are equipped and prepared to provide onboarding to the volunteers they supervise.
The onboarding process welcomes the volunteers to the department, introduces the volunteer to how the department supports the Red Cross mission, ensures the volunteers understand the scope and duties of their position and has the resources to be set up for success.
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs, required
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences, required
- Knowledge and understanding of Red Cross services and operations and opportunities for volunteer service, preferred
- Work well both individually and with others, required
- Experience in interviewing and onboarding employees or volunteers, required
- Experience in providing orientation or introductory trainings, required
- Supervisory or management experience, required
- Relationship building skills, required
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff/volunteer partners as well as board members, and senior management, required
- Understanding of the value of volunteer service and ability to provide leadership and support to ensure volunteers have a rewarding experience, required
To get started as a Red Cross volunteer, please visit: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=43393&h=193&p=1899125
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Gettysburg, PA 17325
September 8, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- volunteers must be vaccinated or wear a mask