4 people are interested
OPS: Associate Administrative Volunteer - Omaha Council Bluffs Metro
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Nebraska-Iowa Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Assist in the administrative activities of American Red Cross operations department
- Support the overall administrative functions of the Operations department and its staff
- Help process vendor payments, manage document retention and vendor contracts and relationships
- Coordinate work orders for fleet and facilities maintenance and repairs
- Perform or assist with facility emergency drills
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Store and distribute CAC and/or mission cards to DCS volunteers as needed [optional]
- Provide general information to staff, volunteers, clients, and the public about the American Red Cross and its programs
- Greet visitors entering the building who need direction and provide support or assistance
- Provide support in answering phones, provide information, take messages, or transfer calls
About American Red Cross of Nebraska-Iowa Region
2912 S 80th Ave, Omaha, NE 68124, US
Mission Statement: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. Vision Statement The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that... ...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Since our founding by Clara Barton on May 21, 1881, the American Red Cross has been dedicated to serving people in need. We received our first congressional charter in 1900 and to this day we are tasked by the federal government with providing services to members of the American armed forces and their families as well as providing disaster relief in the United States and around the world.
Today, as throughout our long history, the Red Cross depends on generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
Multiple locations Omaha, NE 68124
October 16, 2023
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18