Disaster Workforce Engagement Team Member- Franklin County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
The purpose of this position is to perform Disaster Engagement readiness activities needed to support the regional disaster workforce.
This position is responsible for tasks assigned by the specific Disaster Workforce Engagement Team program lead:
- Support the annual workforce engagement goals, regional disaster objectives, and regional/chapter plan for volunteer engagement through participation in meetings and projects.
- Projects and participation will be assigned according to the area of interest: onboarding/placement, deployment, training, recognition and appreciation, leadership development, Volunteer Connection/profile management and/or engagement.
- Projects may include but are not limited to conducting volunteer interviews, updating profiles in Volunteer Connection, recognition, analyzing reports/data, scheduling volunteers, etc..
- follow and implement requests received from supervisor with little or no supervision.
- adapt to change, negotiate compromise and tolerate ambiguity.
- build effective relationships with others who can help with work related goals.
- be sensitive in human interactions to diversity inclusiveness.
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Chambersburg, PA 17201
August 12, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Disaster Response
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training