1 person is interested
1 person is interested
- Oversee the supply chain and requisite operations
- Manage inventory and distribution of products
- Keep detailed records of product, including pricing, quantities or products used, and future products purchased
- Maintain communication with our distributors, ensuring that they get their specified amount of product in a timely fashion
- Foster relationship with vendors by having an open line of communication about current and future purchases
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to oversee individuals who can deliver products.
- Understand how to use logistical software (Google Sheets, Excel etc.)
About Launch Community Health League
Lancaster City, Bausman, PA 17603, US
Empowering medically underserved communities and the providers that serve them with the resources and trust necessary for equitable, high-quality healthcare.
Launch Community Health League is an incorporated 501(c)3 public charity founded in June of 2020 by a group of individuals with a passion for health equity. Overall, our goal is to empower medically underserved communities and the providers that serve them with the resources and trust necessary for equitable, high-quality healthcare!
The targets for the action of Launch Community Health League in these communities are the underlying social, skill, trust and resource barriers. With these barriers in place and a widespread lack of physician availability, patients have significantly less time to interact and build meaningful relationships with their medical providers.
One of our programs focuses on the distribution of "Launch Health Preparedness Kits" that community members can take to their appointments. Acting as a quick and readily accessible location to store medications, medical history information, and other medical essentials from medical emergencies to regular primary care, we hope to aid in the successful and efficient use of the limited time present in modern healthcare.
Our second major program is our Launch Community Viewpoints and Awareness Blog. Our blog provides space to both healthcare providers and members of the community to share their experiences with health and medicine. Uplifting stories gives confidence to patients who have long been skeptical of healthcare, and personal stories about a difficult time in healthcare illuminate areas where the community can grow and improve.
220 Rosedale AvenuePO Box #181Bausman, PA 17504
July 6, 2021
- Group Facilitation
- Project Management
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 10 Hours a Week