1 person is interested
Quality Assurance Coordinator
1 person is interested
- Work with Logistic and Operation to ensure that the bags and other materials are to the highest standard
- Continue to research and develop new ways that our resources can be maintained or improved
- Develop standards to assess the product based on usability, availability, accessibility etc.
- Work with other executive members to problem-solve ongoing issues that actively impact our product and goals.
- Maintain accurate logs and journals of all information regarding improvement of materials
- Review logs from other departments to ensure they are up to the highest standards
About Launch Community Health League
Lancaster City, Bausman, PA 17603, US
Empowering medically underserved communities and the providers that serve them with the resources and trust necessary for equitable, high-quality healthcare.
Launch Community Health League is an incorporated 501(c)3 public charity founded in June of 2020 by a group of individuals with a passion for health equity. Overall, our goal is to empower medically underserved communities and the providers that serve them with the resources and trust necessary for equitable, high-quality healthcare!
The targets for the action of Launch Community Health League in these communities are the underlying social, skill, trust and resource barriers. With these barriers in place and a widespread lack of physician availability, patients have significantly less time to interact and build meaningful relationships with their medical providers.
One of our programs focuses on the distribution of "Launch Health Preparedness Kits" that community members can take to their appointments. Acting as a quick and readily accessible location to store medications, medical history information, and other medical essentials from medical emergencies to regular primary care, we hope to aid in the successful and efficient use of the limited time present in modern healthcare.
Our second major program is our Launch Community Viewpoints and Awareness Blog. Our blog provides space to both healthcare providers and members of the community to share their experiences with health and medicine. Uplifting stories gives confidence to patients who have long been skeptical of healthcare, and personal stories about a difficult time in healthcare illuminate areas where the community can grow and improve.
220 Rosedale AvenuePO Box #181Bausman, PA 17504
July 6, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Product Development
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 10 hours per week