2 people are interested
Branding Coordinator (Remote)
2 people are interested
ESW is striving to have a measurable impact on 100 communities a year (and 500 a year by 2030) and your role is crucial in building awareness and telling inspiring stories about ESWs sustainability initiatives through our branded materials.
The role of the Branding Coordinator is to assist the ESW-HQ in presenting consistently awesome external materials, visually and otherwise. They are responsible for ensuring that the branding guidelines are followed and that all official ESW-HQ documents, social media posts or communications are on-brand. They are also responsible for keeping the external branding guidelines up-to-date. As part of the Marketing & Communications team, this person will design front facing content for the website and social media outlets, and make sure that documents produced throughout ESW are polished, on-brand, and portray our organization the way we want to be portrayed.
This position is flexible, and can accommodate work and school schedules. To apply, please send your resumé/CV to email@example.com . Feel free to add a short "Why me" (up to 150 words), as we would love to know you better! Please contact us with any questions you may have as well.
About Engineers for a Sustainable World
Engineers for a Sustainable World (ESW) is a non-profit dedicated to empowering engineers to tackle sustainability challenges. We believe that engineers, and anyone who loves to solve problems, are key to solving today's biggest sustainability challenges. Founded in 2002, ESW is an international network of over 1,750 members and more than 45 collegiate chapters working to build a more sustainable world through technical hands-on projects. Since its founding, ESW has supported over 300 chapter-led projects in 12 countries and 23 states and Canadian provinces.
The Branding Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Creating graphics and templates for ESW-HQ content, both physical and digital (e.g. Annual Report, Sponsorship Brochures, Project Briefs)
- Helping other HQ members with public works and ensuring everything is on-brand
- Ensuring that the website and other aspects of ESW’s brand are consistent
- Designing physical items for sale or conference giveaways
- Working with the Technology Coordinator on the visual appearance of the ESW website
- Attending weekly Marketing & Communications meetings
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills with an ability to balance priorities, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using digital tools such as Google Suite, Slack, and video conference (we use Zoom)
- Able to work well both independently, establish and meet deadlines, prioritize tasks
- Passion for sustainability and technical problem solving
- Comfortable working effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and goals
- Comfortable working in a remote, virtual team environment
- Comfortable working in a dispersed team across multiple time zones
ESW does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, age, religion, or economic background. Further, we strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented identities to apply, including identities not explicitly named above. If there are any considerations or qualifications not acknowledged in our job description that you feel are important and relevant to this position, we encourage you to bring them to light in your application .
About ENGINEERS FOR A SUSTAINABLE WORLD
424 SAPPHIRE WAY, PITTSBURGH, PA 15224, US
To empower engineers to tackle sustainability challenges.
ESW stands for Engineers for a Sustainable World. We're a growing collection of technically-minded people looking to make the world a better place. Most of ESW's impact comes from projects done by its 50college-based chapters. In many ways, ESW-Headquarters's purpose is to connect those chapters, build a community for all members to interact, learn, and share project ideas, and bring in funding and other connections to help projects succeed.
ESW is run by a team of passionate volunteers who care deeply about building a better world. If this sounds like you, we welcome you to apply.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 6, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- 5 hours per week