DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
VIDEO EDITOR - In Los Angeles, CA - Portland, OR - Greenville, SC - Only
ORGANIZATION: ELYSIAN SPIRITUAL ENRICHMENT CENTER
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Oversees video post-production services. Produces and provides promotional, educational and event-based videos to internal and external audiences and manages the process for quality and efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks, including reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, adding photographs, motion pictures, motion graphics, animation audio and music, and final editing. Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compresses/encodes video projects for output; makes video products available in a variety of formats; observes brand standards, ensure consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product; and coordinates internal and external duplication services as required.
- Determines content and format of productions/editing.
- Conversion of existing video formats to video editing - television broadcast, social media, web applications.
- Upload videos to the web, YouTube Channel. Create and maintain ESEC Media Library and Archive.
- Create, Oversee and maintain production of closed captions for required video productions.
- Other related duties as required
- Must be proficient in using computers and video software as well as peripheral devices.
- Must be able to walk, sit, stand, push, lift, carry and/or use equipment
- Will be required to work indoors/outdoors in the course of a video production
- Must have access to and use of own transportation.
About ELYSIAN SPIRITUAL ENRICHMENT CENTER
6642 S. GARTH AVE., LOS ANGELES, CA 90056, US
ELYSIAN SPIRITUAL ENRICHMENT CENTER is a loving and compassionate family and individual oriented community which supports seekers along their path of spiritual self-discovery to change and divine-awakening. Our guiding tools are Science of Mind principles in conjunction with biblical, eastern, new thought, and metaphysical philosophies. We provide spiritual education and encouragement through service, training, and one-on-one connections. We seek to co-create a world where divine love, harmonious peace, and blissful happiness are the uppermost experiences in the hearts, minds, and world of all.
Elysian Spiritual Enrichment Center's Vision is to assist in and support an all inclusive world of divine co-creators supporting one another through God’s Love and Divine Law starting within us and radiating outward.
Elysian Spiritual Enrichment Center is a Church/Center established to advance the knowledge and practice of Mastery of Spiritual Metaphysics, Religious Science and other Metaphysical Spiritual Principles among all people, especially among its members, and to foster their fellowship, education, cultural, creative, social, individual, and collective well being; as well as to reach out in loving and caring ways to individuals within its neighboring, national, international, and world communities. As an educational/teaching Church/Center, it will impart, teach, train, license, and ordain Mastery of Spiritual Metaphysics and Religious Science Ministers, Practitioners and other leadership capacities via certified/accredited training and educational classes and programs.
6642 S. Garth Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90054
5272 N. Interstate Ave., #406
Portland, OR 97217
831 Cleveland Street, #294
Greenville, SC 29601
My Cell: 747-218-8055
Our goals are to help to spread love and spiritual empowerment around the world one individual at a time.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 21, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Driver's License Needed
- 2-6 Hours 2 Days Per Week
- Ability to Schedule and Keep Commitments Agreed Upon