DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Director of Marketing
In this role, you will be responsible for oversight of our marketing content to help meet organizational goals for product launch, online traffic, subscribers, development, advocacy and fundraising. You will also work closely with the Leadership Team, providing ideas and creative direction to help further refine our marketing strategy, positioning and initiatives for The Tulsa Initiative, Inc.
- Leading the development, implementation of marketing strategy.
- Overseeing the positioning, strategy and development of content and other digital marketing programs across channels, ensuring messaging is high-quality, reflects our voice, and represent The Tulsa Initiative, Inc image .
- Identifying opportunities to translate organizational mission and goals into high-touch, cross-platform, data-driven marketing opportunities across all platforms.
- Serving as the in-house expert on content and marketing, direct day-to-day social media activities.
- Identifying industry trends and marketplace needs, cultivating new partnership prospects and conceiving innovative new marketing initiatives.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Leadership Team on industry trends and market needs.
- Participating in cross-functional brainstorming sessions to evolve marketing strategy conversations and build consensus.
- Overseeing all analyses, metrics, and reporting.
- Develop SEO strategies and oversee the day-to-day management of SEO initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing site content and technical audits, proactively offering page optimization recommendations and linking strategies as well as longer-term project priorities to drive overall SEO quality and traffic goals.
- Develop and manage content creation, link-building and blogger out-reach strategies.
- Track analyze and report organic search performance - from internal and external link audits to SERPs to organic site traffic and conversions.
- Collaborate with writers to leverage content SEO.
- Measure and report out the effectiveness of various SEO tactics and KPIs - including keyword rankings, traffic, revenue and ROI.
- Stay abreast of the latest SEO developments and search engine trends.
- Associate's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or English.
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital or content marketing management experience in a nonprofit or corporate setting.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape and content marketing trends.
- Experience leading the strategy for an organization, working cross-functionally with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong writing, interpersonal, relationship-building and collaboration skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with senior-level internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working remotely as part of a team.
- Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
About THE TULSA INITIATIVE INC
11720 Beltsville Dr, Ste. 500, BELTSVILLLE, MD 20705, US
Our mission is to introduce entrepreneurs to positive role models, to develop intellect, and to build positive attitudes and a healthy mindset. We believe that through this initiative, entrepreneur leaders will emerge and make a significant positive impact in the community.
Our purpose is to uplift and motivate while inspiring generations to liberate themselves by impacting and serving their communities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 15, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21