3 people are interested
Public Relations Director
ORGANIZATION: AWOFINC - A Work of Faith Ministries, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writes press releases and prepares information for the media to promote clients.
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaches client reps in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Analyzes the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity.
- Drafts speeches and schedules interviews.
- Prepares and edits organizational materials, including employee newsletters and other publications for internal and external audiences.
- Updates and maintains the organization’s digital content.
- Collaborates with managers to identify trends and evaluate advertising to determine whether it is in sync with the organization’s public relations efforts.
About AWOFINC - A Work of Faith Ministries, Inc.
Human Resources Development & Training, Chicago, IL 60649, US
The mission of AWOFINC is to significantly reduce illiteracy, unemployment, youth gang activity, drug and alcohol abuse, violence and homelessness by developing happy purposeful people committed to giving something back to the community.
AWOFINC is a community initiative that is designed to meet the needs of families who do not have the resources that are to attain the supplemental educational services that are needed to enhance the possibility of success for their children. For over two decades AWOFINC has addressed the critical educational, financial, and social needs of the families in Illinois.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 1, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Strategic Planning
- Content Management Systems
- Public Speaking
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Orientation and Training