5 people are interested
Strategic Planning Committee Member- Board of Director
5 people are interested
The Strategic Planning Committee assists the board with it's responsibilities for the organization’s
mission, vision, and strategic direction. The specific responsibilities of the Strategic Planning Committee include:
1. Making recommendations to the full board related to the organization's mission, vision, strategic
initiatives, major programs, and services.
2. Helping management identify critical strategic issues facing the organization. Assisting in analysis
of alternative strategic options.
3. Ensuring management has established an effective strategic planning process, including
development of a three to five year strategic plan with measurable goals and time targets.
4. Periodically reviewing the mission, vision and strategic plan, and recommending changes to the
5. Annually reviewing the strategic plan and recommending updates as needed based on changes
in the market, community needs, and other factors
6. Reviewing and forwarding to the board strategic plans of subsidiary organizations to assure they
are aligned with the system’s strategic direction and goals.
Declaration of Candidacy
Board positions require a time and energy commitment that should not be underestimated. Candidates are urged to consider personal priorities for the next year as well as the ways to contribute to the development of the organization.
Resources available to prospective members:
- Organizational Documents: Strategic Plan, Bylaws, FY Budget, Operating Principles, and others upon request
- Program Overview & Calendar of Events
- Email or call the CEO with questions
Time and Financial Considerations
- Board Meetings- Monthly
- Committee Work - Email or Google Meet
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Fundraiser- board participation needed/required
Donations: As with any Board, members will be solicited for a cash or in-kind donation; 100% participation is sought; an annual financial contribution in the amount of $250- this amount can be paid in monthly installments or as one. Board members should maintain an active membership status during their term.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Communities Worldwide is committed to the recruitment, selection, development, and promotion of employees based on individual merit. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
About EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITIES WORLDWIDE
5325 E 82nd ST PMB#172, Indianapolis, IN 46250, US
Our mission is to harness the power of quality education in the fight against unemployment and skills gaps, primarily through sustainable tourism, knowledge transfer, and lifelong learning opportunities for all.
At Educational Communities Worldwide, we believe that EDUCATION is the cornerstone of sustainable development!
There are currently 12 million young people (aged 0-14) in Ghana, West Africa and over half of this population will not have the skills necessary to participate in the emerging global workforce. EduCom.World is committed to preparing young people to succeed in a rapidly changing global economy. By this, we are applying our core skills, experience, and global reach to make an impact among the youth of Ghana - and soon all across the world - by providing full ride college scholarships to brilliant but needy students; offering free online skills development courses; tuition assistance programs for single mothers; providing free books and stationery; providing students with access to free internet services and computers; providing coaching services for students affected by COVID19-related stressors, as well as providing free PPE’s to students in Ghana, to create a safe learning environment in the wake of this pandemic.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 4, 2021
- General Education
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Not more than 5 hours a month.