5 people are interested
Join our marketing team
5 people are interested
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARKETER
- Creating awareness. Like any business brand, we need to make our audience aware of the organization and the causes it supports.
- Promoting a cause and services. To donors, volunteers, and different groups of people, companies etc so that they can know more about us and what causes we support.
- Fundraising. This can be in the form of encouraging general donations or promoting specific fundraising events or campaigns, approaching personalities to give to the foundation.
- Encouraging memberships and recurring donations. This will increase the relationships that the organisation can draw on for fundraising initiatives and helps provide recurring donations.
- Engaging volunteers. We need people to act or participate in initiatives, as well as donate and fundraise.
- Driving political and social change. Encouraging opinion leaders, politicians, and ordinary people to create social and political changes addressing the foundation causes.
- Any other responsibilities. As deemed necessary by the marketer to be part of the marketing plan.
About Casey Foundation
Master Wood Plaza, Ndeeba., Masaka Road, Kampala, Central Uganda, UG
The Casey Foundation was founded in 2020. We are a not-for-profit organization that advocates for protecting and safeguarding female adolescents against child marriages and teenage pregnancies. We believe that ending child marriage and adolescent pregnancies will remove a significant barrier to global progress and ensure a world where girls look forward to their future. We aim to build a lot in which all girls have the opportunity to reach significant heights.
FORMATION OF CASEY FOUNDATION
The organisation was founded and incorporated in 2020 following a story that aired on NBS TV, a local television station on 6th June 2020 in Lwanda village, Luuka district in Eastern Uganda where a 13 year old pupil of primary five got pregnant and in her narration said," the man bought me a bottle of soda, a cake, gave me 2000 UGX (less than 1 USD) and promised to buy me a dress. I had sex with him, I conceived and now thinking of abortion but life is hard." This formed Casey Formation.
To see a world free of child marriages and teenage pregnancies where girls live to their full potential.
To fight and end child marriages and teenage pregnancies through education, skilling, advocacy, mentorship, and empowerment for young vulnerable girls to attain their full potential.
1. To educate and rally parents and community members about child marriage and teenage pregnancy.
2. To encourage enforcement of supportive laws and policies against child marriage and teenage pregnancy.
3. To empower girls with information, skills, and support networks.
4. To enhance girls' access to high-quality education through providing economic support and incentives to them and their families.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 4, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of 2 hours per week!
- Commitment, trustworthy, reliablilty.