6 people are interested
Fundraise and Manage Records
ORGANIZATION: Crafts for Charity
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Crafts for Charity is seeking new Finance/Legal Team members who can research and manage logistical operations in the organization. As a member, you will earn service hours while developing critical communication, finance, research, and leadership skills. You will be expected to take on tasks such as researching legal procedures, planning fundraisers, and applying for grants. If interested, please navigate to https://forms.gle/4pzsSYgEzn2QQ33x8 to apply to the Finance/Legal Team and visit our website at craftsforcharity.com to learn more about our organization!
- Earn community service hours
- Learn valuable research skills and finance knowledge while supporting a good cause
- Potential future leadership positions may be offered, such as positions on the Board of Directors or becoming a Team Lead.
- Volunteering with CFC will look good on any resume, whether you are applying to a scholarship, internship, job, or college.
- Volunteer for at least three months under CFC
- Attend team calls, which usually range from 30 minutes to 1 hour weekly
- Spend 1-4 hours outside of team meetings to work on individual assignments
- Between 14 and 17 years of age
- Strong research and communication skills
- Background in handling legal issues within a nonprofit
- Experience holding fundraisers or applying for grants
Learn more about Crafts for Charity teams here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mpxx5ww5vN4SEwTz_uqtgU9avtJy25WlO0_Npjq6tFE/edit?usp=sharing.
About Crafts for Charity
7445 Cherry Tree Drive, Fulton, MD 20759, US
Crafts for Charity’s mission is to create enjoyable volunteering opportunities by providing free virtual classes that teach the skills necessary to donate crafts.
Crafts for Charity (CFC) is a volunteer-based nonprofit founded by students committed to helping charities and serving those in need. We offer a unique service opportunity by teaching people that service can involve one’s creative abilities, and by working together, we can help veterans and seniors and tackle issues like homelessness. One of our main projects is teaching volunteers how to crochet and knit rectangles and scarves. By offering free and accessible virtual classes, volunteers can easily learn how to crochet and knit, and then craft on their own time, making CFC ideal for all people, including those with a busy schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 23, 2022
- Financial Literacy
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 14
- Volunteers are expected to commit at least three hours a week to team calls and complete tasks, for a minimum of three months.
- To volunteer, you must be at least 14 years old and reside within the United States of America. We are not accepting international applicants at this time. All volunteers over the age of 18 must complete a background check.