Service to the Armed Forces Mental Health Volunteer-Perry County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Provide Reconnection Workshop modules to military, veterans and their families in various community-based settings.
- Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
- Provide Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans and their families
- Work under the supervision of Regional Service to the Armed Forces Lead
- Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
- Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
- Record volunteer hours per Red Cross policy
- SAF (Service to the Armed Forces) eligible mental health professional, holding a current and unencumbered license
- Available to mentor and co-teach training with new RW facilitators
- Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus
- Masters level or above mental health degree
To get started, please visit: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=1874&h=193&p=592563
326 More opportunities with American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Marysville, PA 17053
July 6, 2022
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Facilitate at least 2 workshops per year
- • Volunteers applying for in-person position assignments must be fully vaccinated. Instructions to provide information and supporting documentation of vaccination will be provided once you submit your application.