Board of Directors Treasurer
At Grace Grows, a 501(c)(3) organization in Alachua County, Florida, we empower individuals who are experiencing homelessness or food insecurity through horticulture. We are looking to add a finance person to our Board of Directors. Please send us your resume and coverletter at email@example.com in order to inquire about this position.
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Bookkeeping and verifying bookkeeping records with an accountant or reviewer
- Preparing financial reports for grant applications
- Giving financial updates at board meetings
- Approving use of board funds for various expenditures
- Fundraise and contribute to Grace Grows development consisistent with expectations of all board membership
- Accounting or Bookeeping
- Previous board experience a plus but not required
Skills & Other
- We are looking for people with a strong sense and passion for our mission and desire to center the voices of impacted individuals.
- Position will require about 5 hours of work a month.
- Board diversity and inclusion is very important to our organization. People of all genders, sexual orientation, races, abilities, and cultural and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About Grace Grows
3055 NE 28th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32609, US
Empowering individuals who are experiencing homelessness or food insecurity through horticulture.
Founded in 2017, Grace Grows' mission is to empowering individuals experiencing homelessness or food insecurity through horticulture. Our programs focus on community development, therapeutic horticulture, and education.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 2, 2021