Military Veteran Volunteers needed for Hospice
Active military or retired veterans needed to volunteer your time to support our veteran hospice patients with life limiting illnesses.
At Homestead Hospice we are committed to those who have served our country as a member of the armed forces. We have several programs that provide special honor and praise to veterans for their time and dedication.
As a veteran volunteer you could
- Assist in honoring their service to our country by participating in pinning ceremonies.
- Provide friendly visits with a hospice patient in their home who has been identified as a veteran. Your presence could provide a unique opportunity to connect and encourage them to share their stories.
- Assist them with completing errands, lawncare, etc. when they are no longer able to do it themselves.
- And so much more.....
About Homestead Hospice
577 Grant street, Suite B, Akron, OH 44311, US
Our Mission Homestead Hospice will be the driving force for continued improvement in hospice care in the communities that we serve. We will provide exceptional comfort care to all of our patients and their families during life's most important journey. " We will continuously raise the bar on the quality of hospice care throughout the industry." Mallie Sharafat, CEO
Homestead Hospice is dedicated to our patients and their families. When someone you love is diagnosed with a life limiting illness, everything changes. We are here to guide you through this difficult journey so that you can spend quality time with your loved one.
Hospice care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance. However, care is provided regardless of ability to pay changes. We are here to guide you through this difficult journey so that you can spend quality time with your loved one.
Multiple locations Dover, OH 44622
August 16, 2021
- Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule. Whatever time you can give would be helpful!
- TB test, drug test, background check, orientation.