Join the Latino Engagement Team! Bilingual Spanish Speakers Needed! Impact Your Community Now!!
Join our Latino Engagement Team Leader leads a Latino Engagement Team (LET)! A Latino Engagement Team (LET) is a team with expertise and experience working in Spanish-speaking communities with low trust and inclusion in civil society. You will meet with diverse communities within San Bernardino County. The Red Cross's goal is tofocus on increasing access, trust, and information while performing core community meetings, neighborhood canvassing, neighborhood services, partnership, and neighborhood recruitment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (a must)
- Experience working with Latino or Spanish speaking populations
- Experience working with immigrants, underserved or undocumented populations
- Willingness to learn and grow personal competency about other cultures
- Experience building and leading a team using a collaborative leadership style
Training: We provide all the training!
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino HIGH DESERT County Chapter
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
17199 Yuma St Suite 2Victorville, CA 92395
August 3, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week, for a 1-year term
- Volunteer hours are flexible, some weekday availability is needed for internal communication with staff and to take training. Weekend outreach activities available.