8 people are interested
Provide a Safe and Welcoming First Impression to Patients
ORGANIZATION: MultiCare Health System
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Do you like to meet lots of different types of people? Do you like a fast-paced environment? MultiCare Clinics have several opportunities for volunteers to help screen patients and community members as they arrive for their appointments.
This volunteer role would be responsible for ensuring that health and safety measures are being followed by those entering a MultiCare Facility. Duties include greeting patients and visitors, taking temps. passing out masks and ensuring the use of hand sanitizer when entering the building. This position is highly visible and requires discretion, good judgement, a pleasant and professional manner. Someone who can articulate clearly and has exceptional customer service skills would be the ideal candidate.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
Multiple locations Puyallup, WA 98372
September 23, 2022
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- All volunteers are required to commit to at least 100 hours of service within the first 6 months.