Responsibilities for Brand Manager
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Establish and maintain brand budgets
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management preferred
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
About DOOLEY GREER & ASSOCIATES FOUNDATION
31 W 31st Street, Kansas City, MO 64108, US
eft Brains is a program where underserved youth will receive free internet service, STEM focus training, an internship, and a potential scholarship upon graduation and improve the community for all.
We were established February 2020. We are launching some of our programs between now and the end of the year. We need volunteers! From marketing, planning, finance, and hr recruitment. Yes, we are going to start hiring for our virtual tutoring program. We need volunteers!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 28, 2021
- Sales Process
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 6 months to a year