DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Grant Development Specialist/Grants Manager (Unpaid/Volunteer/Remote Position)
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Colorado Resilient-Life Center (CORLC) is a growing organization that is designed to foster wellness and resilience for all community members. Our mission is to promote community wellness through advocacy, collaboration and innovative programming focused on individual, community, and system resilience. Our vision is to promote community engagements that show passion about community members and energized helping methods to build and maintain resilience. Therefore, we are currently seeking a Grant Development Specialist/Grants Volunteer Manager (Volunteer/Remote Position) who will collaborate with the executive board and staff across all disciplines and departments to secure funding and support our future growth.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
- Research, write, edit, and submit grants to various funding agencies.
- Develop grants with local, foundation and/or private agency applications for submission, negotiation and implementation of the grant-funded activities (estimated funding levels $25K - $2.5M per grant).
- Monitor and analyze grant activities by identifying and solving potential or existing grant issues.
- Write, develop and coordinate grant proposal packages to government agencies and foundations.
- Oversee and continuously monitor performance measures, grant deliverables and reports to ensure grant targets and responsibilities are met.
- Work with internal departments to ensure preparation of written and statistical reports are completed in a timely manner and submitted to funding agencies once approved by the executive board.
- As a grants manager you are responsible for submitting applications, renewals and oversight of current programs within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all work is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all tasks related to the grant process are in accordance with company policies and governmental regulations
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers.
- Ensure all actions, job performance, personal conduct and communications represent Colorado Resilient-Life Center in a highly professional manner at all times.
- Uphold and ensure compliance and attention to all company policies and procedures as well as the overall mission and values of the organization.
Essential Function/ Key Competencies:
- High level of skill at building relationships and providing excellent customer service to all funding agencies.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer and commonly used software packages, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to handle multiple/diverse tasks requiring knowledge and experience.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
-Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
-Knowledge and Experience: Demonstrated experience writing or assisting with grant proposals for non-profits as well as government organizations.
-Knowledge of federal, state, and local grant laws, rules, regulations, processes, and procedures.
-Physical/ Environmental: Constant sitting, standing and walking, Constant use of a computer, A medium to high level of manual dexterity required.
About COLORADO RESILIENT LIFE CENTER
10700 E EVANS AVE, AURORA, CO 80014, US
Our mission is to promote community wellness through advocacy, collaboration and innovative programming focused on individual, community, and system resilience.
The Colorado Resilient-Life Center (CORLC) is designed to foster wellness and resilience for all community members. It serves as a community center for creating, coordinating, and expanding innovative programming to build and maintain resilience while also housing resources essential to research development and staff professional fulfillment.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 28, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+