2 people are interested
Hospice Office Volunteers
2 people are interested
Stoneridge Hospice is seeking compassionate volunteers to join a caring and loving hospice team that provides care for our terminally ill neighbors in our community.
Hospice Volunteers help to combat the pandemic of loneliness and isolation as they serve alongside of Doctors, Nurses, Chaplains and Social Workers.
Stoneridge hospice is currently looking for volunteers to provide administrative, office and behind-the-scenes assistance as the lynch-pin to enable the hospice staff to continue to provide the excellent level of care and support that each patient and their family truly deserve.
Serving as an administrative volunteer takes place is at your liesure and works around your schedule. It is also a COVID-19 safe and friendly way to continue to serve the community from the safety of our office or your own home.
Some potential opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Answering the phones and assisting callers.
- Making phone calls to patient's and their families from the office or the comfort of your own home.
- Assisting with grief support groups, either through leadership, setting up, or providing hospitality and goodies.
- Assisting with daily office tasks and administration,
- Sending out mailings, greeting cards, holiday cards, condolence cards, thank you cards and thinking of you cards.
About Stoneridge Hospice
20860 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 145, Phoenix, AZ 85050, US
Stoneridge hospice exists to exceed the expectations of our patients and families in quality and coordination of care and to encourage patients choice resulting in improved quality of life. Our Hospice Team is committed to providing comfort and dignity through physical, emotional and spiritual support. As Health professionals, we are dedicated to educating the community about the benefits and effective use of hospice.
Stoneridge hospice has been in existence since the spring of 2020. Stoneridge is a small business and a family business that has thrived and grown and has a true family feel. The hospice team seek to go above and beyond in providing a compassionate, human touch for their patients, families as well as our staff and their own families. Despite their proximity to death and dying, Stoneridge hospice team members often smile and laugh and offer encouragement and support in abundance.
20860 North Tatum BoulevardSuite 145Phoenix, AZ 85050
July 19, 2021
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer as much or as little as you would like. Work around your schedule. Initial time requirement of 8 hours for orientation.
- Stoneridge Hospice will provide the initial orientation as well as fingerprinting and background check at no cost to you.