6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: FARMS FOR LIFE
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Position Summary: The fundraising coordinator is responsible for administrative fundraising activities and supporting the fundraising board chair.Preferred Qualifications
- Effective and professional communication
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Technology: Google email, Google Drive, Airtable, Benevity - will provide training.
- Organized and detail oriented - ability to prioritize tasks and timelines
The main duties of this role/committee include but are not limited to:
- Keep track of donations (PayPal, checks/grants received) in Airtable
- Download monthly Benevity reports, save information and add to Airtable
- Provide a list of donors needing acknowledgement on a monthly basis to the fundraising chair.
- Update current fundraising information on gifts and contact information (when needed)
- Assist with producing/mailing end of year tax documents for donors
Average Monthly Volunteer Hours: 2-3
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FARMS FOR LIFE
PO BOX 1034, WOODINVILLE, WA 98072, US
Farms for Life ensures the viability of local sustainable farms and provides fresh produce to members of our community who are underserved.
Farms for Life plays an important role in supporting local farmers and connecting local, farm fresh produce to people in need of healthy food. FFL began in 2009 by a local Woodinville farmer who hated leaving unsold produce in the fields to be tilled in and decided to ask her customers and CSA members if they would help come up with an idea to both support small local farmers and to feed the community in need of fresh food. Farms for Life was created as a non-profit in 2010, and in 2020 we purchased over 22,000 pounds of produce! We strive to constantly grow and support more farmers and donate more produce each year! Read more about our history here: https://www.farmsforlife.org/about-us
How we work: We raise funds to purchase surplus produce from our farm partners and donate the fresh produce to community agencies, both in the Snohomish and King County areas. The community agencies that we partner with serve populations who otherwise might not have access to fresh produce. They in turn either distribute the fresh produce to their clients farmers market style, or prepare healthy meals for their clients. See all of our current farm and agency partners at FarmsforLife.org!
Thank you for your interest in getting involved and supporting our work. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
PO Box 1034Woodinville, WA 98072
April 18, 2022
- Financial Planning
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- 2-3 hours a month