The Fundraising Development Strategist
Thank you for your interest in joining the movement to make a positive impact and to be a part of our mission as we believe "We Are Uniquely the Same". Please review the roles and responsibilities for this position:
Volunteer Overview: The Fundraising Development Strategist is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of Mission1Race’s fundraising including, the membership, annual fund, planned giving, special events and capital campaigns. The volunteer will also be responsible for reaching out to potential donors.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Fundraising Development Strategist is expected to reflect Mission1Race’s values and messaging.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will reach out to/meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist plans, coordinates, and executes fundraising.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will direct the annual fund program, including mailings and annual fundraising initiatives.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist coordinates fund raising special events.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist directs employee fundraising drives.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will work closely with Mission1race’s President, Vice-President, and Chief Financial Officer.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist oversees creation of publications to support fund raising activities.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist maintains gift recognition programs.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist always demonstrates professional conduct.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will attend required meetings.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will meet weekly with the President.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will respond to all regular communications within 48 hours.
- The Fundraising Development Strategist will respond to all high-priority outreach within 24 hours.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fund raising techniques.
- Be organized and exhibit "follow through" on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, common sense, and good listening ability.
- High level strategic thinking and planning.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
Physical Responsibilities and Duties:
- This position requires 10 - 20 hours a week of donated hours.
- This position requires speaking and hearing.
- Frequent typing and writing are customary.
- Strong public speaking ability.
Abolish inequality; Celebrate individuality.
One humanity and world undertaking a transformational journey to embrace differences.OUR MISSION
Building a worldwide community by connecting individuals to foster eclectic oneness through educational curriculum, content, collaborative exposures, and experiences.
On Behalf of Love, Mission and Oneness,
106 1/2 Judge John Aiso ST, #729, Los Angeles, CA 90012, US
Mission: Building a worldwide community by connecting individuals to foster eclectic oneness through educational curriculum and content and collaborative exposures and experiences. Vision: Abolish inequality; Celebrate individuality; One humanity and world undertaking a transformational journey to embrace differences. Principles: Understand | Forgive | Relate | Heal | Connect | Reconcile | Love | Act
8 Journeys / Expressions of M1R Oneness
1World : Diversity/Inclusion/Oneness Curriculum
1Truth : Faith Based Curriculum
1Voice : Content Creation
1Love : Shared Expression through Art
1Step : Races & Events
1Community : Local Community Groups
1Touch : Organization Partnerships
1Passion : Faith Based Organization Partnerships
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 22, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18