HR Senior Manager / HR Manager
Chemists Without Borders solves humanitarian problems by mobilizing the resources and expertise of the global chemistry community.
We envision a global support network of volunteers providing mentoring, information, and advice to ensure every person, everywhere, has access to essential medicines and vaccines, safe water, sustainable energy supply, education, and much more!
We are looking for highly effective and enthusiastic HR MANAGERS to join our global network of scientists
New members will be an integral part of supporting our virtual community and propelling international chemistry-driven humanitarian projects. You will be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries and oversee the recruitment process of new volunteers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure the relevant positions and procedures are up to date and accurate
- Manage the recruitment process and set up interviews
- Develop new strategies to streamline communication and any concerns that arise between management and volunteers
- Participate in regular meetings with team members
- Communicate with external project team leaders to understand their needs
You are very welcome to apply if you are:
- Passionate about our mission and keen to make a difference in the world
- Able to work as part of an international team within a growing organization
- Able to maintain confidentiality and commitment to professional ethics
- Familiar with MS Office and Google drive
- A good communicator, both written and verbal
- Proactive and able to work under little supervision
- Flexible and have a strong commitment to collaboration
Does it sound like you? Then send us your resume and a note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
About Chemists Without Borders
20 Corte Dorado, Benicia, CA 94510, US
Our Mission Chemists Without Borders solves humanitarian problems by mobilizing the resources and expertise of the global chemistry community and its networks. Our Vision A global support network of volunteers providing mentoring, information and advice to ensure every person, everywhere, has affordable, consistent and persistent access to: Essential medicines and vaccines Sufficient safe water A sustainable energy supply Education in green chemistry and business which people can apply in their daily lives and teach to others Safe processes in work environments where chemical hazards exist Emergency support, including essential supplies and technology
Our primary goals include, but are not limited to, providing affordable medicines and vaccines to those who need them most, supplying clean water in developing countries, facilitating sustainable energy technologies, supporting chemistry education, and providing emergency disaster relief.
Chemists Without Borders alleviates human suffering in developing countries by:
- Mobilizing global resources and expertise, knowledge and creativity
- Developing self-reliance operating models
- Organizing around sharable processes and activities
- Partnering through social entrepreneurs and humanitarian organizations
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 26, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Strategic Planning