8 people are interested
Human Resources Specialist
8 people are interested
House Of Roses N The Dark is an extensive nonprofit organization that provides art therapy to PTSD, depression, anxiety, and other mental health classifications. We honor and support relative matters in the arts and mental health community and are recruiting volunteers for our programing. Our organization is seeking volunteers who are well versed in Human Relations within the medical field.
Volunteers must be able to commit 8-10 hours a week
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures that support our clients and staff.
- Assists in developing in identifying the needs of our employees, employee communications and works with Corporate HR Communications to develop and deliver effective communications to site departments.
- Assists in building a structure in order to resolve employee issues and develop solutions.
- Researches relevant issues in order to provide suggestions and solutions; involves Corporate HR Employee Relations/Labor Relations personnel in decision-making strategies.
- Facilitates the succession planning processes within site departments with a focus on achieving diversity and creating developmental plans for high-performing, productive staff.
- Assists in refining policies, and handbook structures within our organization.
- Administrative experience in a hospital setting
- Minimum 1 year of HR experience
Please send a cover letter, resume, portfolio platforms, or a link to your website to Latoya Bey, Director, at email@example.com
About House Of Roses N The Dark
1827 Schenectady Avenue,, First Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11234, US
House Of Roses N The Dark Inc. is a nonprofit corporation that aims to provide rehabilitation resources to individuals affected by trauma and wrestling with mental health challenges through artistic and psychotherapy interventions. Our primary objective is to support mental health communities, by providing diverse programs by utilizing outside sources within the arts.
Our programs are structured to promote the arts and propel mental wellness. By infusing the two we gear to help individuals to analyze, understand, or learn through their art. By intertwining artistic development, and art therapies, we are able to address developmental concerns that have negatively affected individuals long-term. We strive to uplift and encourage individuals of diverse backgrounds to aspire to achieve their goals by helping them acknowledge their self-worth and empowering them with the proper skills to be successful. This approach opens the door to heal through artistic outlets which can exceed traditional limitations.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 25, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Assistance
- Background Check